Uppdragshuset is a niched Swedish firm in an exciting growth phase. Our philosophy is that shared experience gives added value; with open discussions and creative exchange of ideas. The day-to-day work is in close collaboration with colleagues and customers. We aspire always to continuous development, both of ourselves as individuals and of the company. Thus, we have ongoing training and projects undertaken in parallel with core operations.
What role does an innovation consultant play?
- Analysis, searching and assessing the prior art situation of invention ideas
- Creation of decision-supporting reports assessing risks and opportunities with patentability and IP strategies
- Actively engaging in customer care activities and the establishment of new customer relationships
- Contributions to the development of Uppdragshuset by driving target projects.
Who are we looking for?
A graduate engineer, in mechanical, telecommunications or electrical engineering. Documented experience with searching and analysis of patent information as well as knowledge of intellectual property rights is required. You are efficient and enjoy working simultaneously on several projects. As a person you find it easy to work with people and engage in an open dialogue. You focus on achieving your goals and want to develop your own areas of responsibility. Fluent English is mandatory, and we are also particularly interested in candidates mastering German in speech and writing.
Salary: Subject to negotiation
Starting date: At latest by November 2017 or another date agreed on
Employment form: Permanent employment (initial trial employment may apply)
Extent of employment: Full time
Our office is located close to Tantolunden on Södermalm, in Stockholm. We are a 16 people team with a workplace atmosphere characterised by humour and openness. Submit your CV and a personal letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before 31 September 2017. More information about the post is available by telephone or e-mail from CEO Linus Wretblad, tel: +46 8 50 10 26 01, e-mail: email@example.com.
Uppdragshuset has worked for 16 years with a vision to provide smarter support along the innovation process. The aim is to assist in making effective decisions in view of risks and opportunities of innovation projects. We have unique expertise around our mission to find and present the right information; quite simply “the art of finding”. We offer our customers:
- Search services – focusing on analysing and reporting the prior art situation in view of an invention concept.
- Development of IT solutions – in order to facilitate the work with innovations for both our customer and our consultants.
Uppdragshuset is a global actor, with half of its net sales generated outside of the Nordic region. The company is active in the field of innovations, and is member of the Swedish industry organisation SEPAF and the European body CEPIUG. Uppdragshuset is a highly renowned player both within Sweden and in international circles.