Uppdragshuset is a niche Swedish firm in an exciting growth phase. We are working with clients over the whole world primarily in Europe and US. The day-to-day work is to support our clients in handling their inventions and patent litigations. We provide the clients with the right information to support these critical business decisions. Our team aspires for mastering the art of finding by continuous development, both of ourselves as individuals and of the company.
What role does an Information Professional play?
- Analysis, searching and assessing the prior art situation of inventions
- Creation of decision-supporting reports assessing risks and opportunities with patentability and IP strategies
- Actively engaging in customer care activities and the establishment of new customer relationships
- Contributions to the development of Uppdragshuset by driving target projects.
Who are we looking for?
A graduate engineer, in mechanical, telecommunications or electrical engineering. Documented experience with searching and analysis of patent information as well as knowledge of intellectual property rights is meriting. You are efficient and enjoy working simultaneously on several projects. As a person, you find it easy to work with people and engage in an open dialogue. You focus on achieving your goals and want to develop your own areas of responsibility. Fluent English is mandatory, and we are also particularly interested in candidates mastering German in speech and writing.
What you will get!
- Work together in a team of 16 highly experienced innovation consultants
- Benefit from internal training program aiming at becoming a Qualified Patent Information Professional (QPIP).
- Be empowered to independently working on client cases from all over the world
Salary: Subject to negotiation
Starting date: At earliest conventiont date
Employment form: Permanent employment (initial trial employment may apply)
Extent of employment: Full time
Our office is located close to Tantolunden on Södermalm, in Stockholm. We are a 16 people team with a workplace atmosphere characterised by humour and openness. Submit your CV and a personal letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before 18th of August 2019. For more information about the post please contact team leader Sofie Wikström telephone or e-mail, tel: +46 8 50 10 26 07, e-mail: email@example.com.
Uppdragshuset has worked for 19 years with a vision to provide smarter support along the innovation process. The aim is to assist in making effective decisions in view of risks and opportunities of innovation projects. We have unique expertise around our mission to find and present the right information; quite simply “the art of finding”. We offer our customers:
- Search services – focusing on analysing and reporting the prior art situation in view of an invention concept.
- Development of IT solutions – in order to facilitate the work with innovations for both our customer and our consultants.
Uppdragshuset is a global actor, with half of its net sales generated outside of the Nordic region. The company is active in the field of innovations, and is member of the Swedish industry organisation SEPAF and the European body CEPIUG. Uppdragshuset is a highly renowned player both within Sweden and in international circles.